- August 21, 2015
- High Blood Pressure Treatment
Having high blood pressure can feel scary. The moment your doctor tells you that changes need to be made to have healthy blood sugar, most patients begin to feel overwhelmed. Usually doctors will recommend a healthy diet, exercise and guidance on how to lower stress levels. Depending on the severity of your high blood pressure, medication may be prescribed. While you make doctor approved adjustments to your daily lifestyle, there are a few tasty ways you can help stabilize blood pressure levels.
Drink Beet Juice to Help Lower Blood Pressure
Beets promote the production of nitric oxide in the lining of blood vessels. This lowers pressure by making the blood vessels relax. Generally drinking two cups of beet juice per day has been known to improve blood pressure, especially in men.
Consume Blueberries to Help Lower Blood Pressure
Blueberries are capable of lowering blood pressure due to their contribution to nitric oxide production. A cup of frozen or fresh blueberries per day is an excellent and tasty way to help lower blood pressure.
Eat Dark Chocolate to Help Lower Blood Pressure
Those who love chocolate will be pleased to learn that dark chocolate or cacao beans are have flavonols that induce nitric oxide production in blood vessels. Savor every morsel of dark chocolate and avoid the sugary milk chocolatey treats.
Have Tea Time to Help Lower Blood Pressure
Enjoy drinking tea to help lower blood pressure. Not just any tea, hibiscus flower tea, which is a beautiful red tea created from hibiscus flowers. Drinking a warm cup of hibiscus tea daily is known to be beneficial when it comes to stabilizing blood pressure.
Drink Pomegranate Juice to Help Lower Blood Pressure
Pomegranate juice is known to reduce angiotensin-converting (ACE) enzyme activity, which has an antihypertensive effect and helps lower blood pressure. Pomegranate juice is known for its capabilities of lowering blood pressure just a few hours after consumption.
Doctor’s Approval for Blood Pressure Medication
If you have high blood pressure you should be supervised by your primary physician. An in-depth discussion regarding your family history, lifestyle habits and stress levels are common for patients with high blood pressure. Don’t be shy when discussing your health and all of the things you would like to try in order to have healthy blood pressure.
Your doctor will most-likely be impressed with your desire to improve your health. These tasty remedies seem like they are just items you pick up at your local grocery store. But, you will need to discuss it with your doctor. Especially if you are on medication. You will be surprised to learn that some foods are capable of interfering with prescription medication and ultimately lessening their effect on your health.
How to Incorporate these Foods into Your Diet to Help Lower Blood Pressure
Chances are you may not have some of these foods stocked in your pantry. It might be a new task to incorporate these items into your daily menu. However, it is easier than you think.
- Beet Juice – Beets are packed full of nutrients and vitamins in addition to helping to lower blood pressure. You can have a glass with lunch, dinner or as a snack.
- Blueberries – Put a handful of blueberries on your favorite breakfast cereal, yogurt or eat them plain while watching television. You can also carry a plastic sandwich bag with you in your bag as an easy treat while on-the-go.
- Dark Chocolate – As you will find out, dark chocolate has a richer, almost bitter taste when compared to the popular milk chocolate. It may take you time to get used to the taste, but you can shave off a few slices and put them on plain yogurt or sneak them into your favorite hot beverage.
- Tea Time – It would be nice to be able to stop your busy schedule for 20 minutes to sit down and have a warm cup of hibiscus tea. If you don’t have time in your schedule, you can bring it along with you in a thermos or carrying cup as you go about your busy day and schedule. You can even drink it cold with your lunch or sip it throughout the day.
- Pomegranate Juice – Start your day with a glass of pomegranate juice! If it’s too early in the morning to for you to enjoy this tasty juice, have it with your lunch, dinner or include it with a snack. You can add some ice to a thermos and carry it with you in your bag and sip it throughout the day.
PD120: Blood Pressure Stabilizer
As you can see incorporating these tasty blood pressure remedies into your day is easier than thought. Plan ahead and enjoy the benefits of these natural remedies. Remember to discuss it with your doctor just to be sure it is best suited for your specific situation and it doesn’t interfere with other sources of treatment.
You may also want to discuss another natural blood pressure remedy with your doctor such as PD120. This natural blood pressure supplement helps maintain healthy blood pressure. Live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy all the benefits of these delicious blood pressure remedies.